Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Heat 109 Pistons 102 Final

7 Miami...33 39......................Games left.....10
8 Boston..32 40..........................................10

Brooklyn..31 40..........................................11
Indiana....31 41..........................................10
Charlotte..31 41..........................................10
Detroit.....28 44..........................................10

Can we climb the payoff mountain !!!!
I think 9-1 gets us in and 8-2 we tie maybe.. On top of the four game streak we are on LOL..

Last edited:
Honeslty I think we just need wins over the right teams.

We have games against Heat (2), Charlotte (2), Boston (1), and Indiana (1) which we probably need to go 5-1 at least to make a push.

The rest of the games are Atlanta, Cleveland, Chicago and New York. 2-2 out of these games along with the 5-1 talked about previously gets us in I believe.

Good news is Miami has a bit of a tougher schedule than us. Charlotte is about the same as Miami..Pacers have a handful of games against the playoff teams in the West so I think that pushes them out. And Boston has probably the toughest remaining schedule out of those teams (they have the clippers, cleveland twice, and toronto twice). Brooklyn is probably the darkhorse, because their schedule seems rather easy, I just don't feel like they have what it takes to make a run currently.

Miami gets in I believe, and the last seed is probably between Charlotte, Boston and us I think. However, with the exception of Brooklyn the rest of the teams all play eachother at least once down the stretch.

Our current records head to head:

Miami: 1-0 (2 games remaining, 1 away, 1 home)
Boston: 1-1 (1 game remaining at home)
Charlotte: 0-1 (2 games remaining, 1 away, 1 home)
Indiana: 2-1 (1 game remaining at home)
Brooklyn: 1-2 (no games remaining)

D. Wade drops in 40 on us after having his knee drained yesterday :/

I know.. They seem to be really clicking together..

Whats up with Monroe? I missed his injury?

Did Lebron James score any points for The Heat?

And what about those two other guys?

Back