Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Great Run Sparty!

You're starting to catch on. Usually you like to have these inane arguments with yourself for a couple pages after I've taken a pass.

No, I know that you're just fucking with me for fun. When you try to argue somehow that Bush was respectful to the troops by not playing golf but ignoring the fact that he was the one that sent them to war on false pretenses which resulted in 4,000 dead, you're just messing with someone.

There are some people that dont approve of the administration for other reasons than his skin color. The narrative is that all republicans are racist etc. (abc , nbc, cbs aol time yahoo, etc) That truly detracts from the people that suffer from it. I know a load of Libs that would never go and hang out in a black neighborhood, have had interracial relations or even had a group of black friends from 1-12 but will preach race and hatred about whites as if they were programmed. The idea is to silence people with claims of hatred because its a deep enough insult that it is expected to silence those who dont agree with their beliefs. That scene is getting real old.

Not sure if you're agreeing with me or not, my point was that the stigma of golf being an old boys game doesn't apply to Obama because of his race, basically a double standard in his favor.

I never said that everyone who dislikes the president is because they're racist, I think you just say Obama and skin color in a post and made an assumption.

No, I know that you're just fucking with me for fun. When you try to argue somehow that Bush was respectful to the troops by not playing golf but ignoring the fact that he was the one that sent them to war on false pretenses which resulted in 4,000 dead, you're just messing with someone.

No. It should have been clear from this:

Thanks. I'll sleep better knowing where you lay the blame...

that I'm saying I don't care what you think about the Iraq war or your attempts to paint me w/ some George Bush apologist brush. I've never engaged in those conversations on here or defended George Bush's policies but you never fail to bring him up any time someone points out what a buffoon your boy Obama is. And before you get your panties in bunch, posting a quote about Bush's policy re: golfing while in office is in no way taking a position on the war.

Last edited:
Yes...Congrats to MSU for reaching the final 4. Just think, if Bush didn't invade Iraq MSU would have beaten Duke!

Back