Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

randy gregory at 23

mhughes0021

So the trendy draft topic this week is how far does randy gregory drop after failing the stupid test. You know your going to be tested for drugs at the combine and he still failed. So hes a fucking idiot that smokes pot, has durability concerns, weight fluctuates....but is probably a top 2 edge rusher in the draft. Would you if he fell that far?

So the trendy draft topic this week is how far does randy gregory drop after failing the stupid test. You know your going to be tested for drugs at the combine and he still failed. So hes a fucking idiot that smokes pot, has durability concerns, weight fluctuates....but is probably a top 2 edge rusher in the draft. Would you if he fell that far?

I don't understand..what's so great about pot that you'd mess with your career?

Sounds like Fairley's scouting report.

Situational pass rusher for me in a 4-3. He'll get after you and if you give him a two way go on third down he can get you off the field. I'd consider it for sure. Might not blow up for a year or two though.

I don't understand..what's so great about pot that you'd mess with your career?

Not a thing. He failed the DDD exam.

Dependancy

Dumbass

or

Douchebag

However, he's going to get after some QBs too. Bengals at 21.

Last edited:
Not a thing. He failed the DDD exam.

Dependancy

Dumbass

or

Douchebag

However, he's going to get after some QBs too. Bengals at 21.

A lock to the Bengals if he falls that far. Good call..

Back