Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mcdonalds AA game

You have to think swanigan is going green. Thats the foundation of a lethal team. I like nairn more and more and the stat books dont represent his true value

You have to think swanigan is going green. Thats the foundation of a lethal team. I like nairn more and more and the stat books dont represent his true value

I think getting Erron Harris on the court will be like getting a 2 years of a 5 start shooting guard

I think getting Erron Harris on the court will be like getting a 2 years of a 5 start shooting guard
Harris as well as a transfer Forbes has been crucial down the stretch. He didnt replace kenny k but he gives us a pure outside threat.

Harris as well as a transfer Forbes has been crucial down the stretch. He didnt replace kenny k but he gives us a pure outside threat.

Harris is a lot better player than forbes on both ends of the court

I don't expect Davis to do too much in this game. These types of games are usually just guards and wings firing it up.

Game starts with 2 air ball jumpers and a missed layup

#fuckfundamentals

Looks like he shook off the nerves. Looking better now. Nice offensive board and put back.

I wouldn't sweat it. Gary Harris put in a pretty lousy performance in that game. He turned out to be alright.

Last edited:
Davis was wide open under the basket all night, his guards were ball hogs. 6 pts 9 rebounds 1 assist and 1 steal, looked pretty good. Swanigan did not look very good, but he's a wide body with good feet. I feel if we don't get Swanigan we got a player in Davis who is more fundamentally sound and has a higher upside.

Rumor has it Cuonzo Martin is about to clean up at Cal. Ivan Rabb is committing and he is bringing Jaylen Brown and Caleb Swanigan with him.

I'm hearing that the staff doesn't feel good about Swanigan, Cal gaining a lot of steam unfortunately.

I'm hearing that the staff doesn't feel good about Swanigan, Cal gaining a lot of steam unfortunately.

What a let down! How could they not feel good about him? Im not getting overly optimistic about any recruits from now on. All signs pointed to MSU now he will play Cal? didnt even know they were in the picture.:argh:

What a let down! How could they not feel good about him? Im not getting overly optimistic about any recruits from now on. All signs pointed to MSU now he will play Cal? didnt even know they were in the picture.:argh:

they came on late, there are 3 uncommitted top players looking at Cal. it may not be true but i got info from a good source close to Izzo who said that we don't feel good about it. Cuanzo Martin (sp) is close to Swanigans adoptive father, they played together at Purdue.

word is that he was going to commit after the OSU game, then said that he wanted to wait until the end. He wants a guaratee that he's going to start and be the man so he can get to the NBA sooner but he loves MSU, hearing now that we are out.

Back