Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Travel into the Past or Future

What happens if you 10,000 years into the future and the world is destroyed lol.

You just float for a few seconds in open space and die a horrible death...ouch

Yup I am rolling the dice.. But more then likely as a species we probably will just revert back to cave man days and they will just rip me apart and eat me.. That would be my luck.

Inquiring minds want to know; was Colleen the past or present Mrs. Mitch or someone else.

Oh God no, before I met the Mrs. Mitch. It all worked out in the end though..like the saying goes no pain no gain..

Edit: GF I was engaged to.

Last edited:
Oh God no, before I met the Mrs. Mitch. It all worked out in the end though..like the saying goes no pain no gain..

Edit: GF I was engaged to.

Glad it all worked out for the best.

No pain no gain, lol.

GF's for the most part are always trying to reshape and mold you into who they think you should be.

Yup I am rolling the dice.. But more then likely as a species we probably will just revert back to cave man days and they will just rip me apart and eat me.. That would be my luck.

Morlocks?

Then humankind might have evolved into a version of the weaksauce Eloi with hairless thin & pale bodies, bigger craniums and relying on advanced tech to survive.

No way would I want to travel back in time a century or more. Not gonna use scratchy dried corncobs to wipe my ass in a stinky outhouse and most people didn't have access to good hygene, they musta stunk to high heaven most of the time. Wearing clean underwear likely was very infrequent and indoor plumbing a luxury as well.

Last edited:
Back