Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

OT: Star Wars themed NFL Helmets

The Rancor certainly fits us to a tee. He was a huge disappointment to all his fans too.
Review_Malakili_stillA.jpg

Last edited:
The Rancor certainly fits us to a tee. He was a huge disappointment to all his fans too.
Review_Malakili_stillA.jpg

He got his ass kicked by a Jedi, and not without a fight I might add.

The Rancor was balls deep in badass when you compare him to the ever popular Boba Fett, who essentially got taken out by a blind man shooting wildly.

What helmet has "Siths" on it? That one is the best IMO.

star-wars-football-helmets-27.jpg

Last edited:
He got his ass kicked by a Jedi, and not without a fight I might add.

The Rancor was balls deep in badass when you compare him to the ever popular Boba Fett, who essentially got taken out by a blind man shooting wildly.

All true, however...He got crushed by his own door. If that isn't Lionesque I don't know what is.

All true, however...He got crushed by his own door. If that isn't Lionesque I don't know what is.

I really want to go geek here and argue this... but I can't. I have nothing.

Back