Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

New posters from espn and state of the Tigers board

Hey alex, there was a reason I deleted from a day or two ago,

You can stop pointing fingers.

added from the Ian Kinsler thread post 12 Jan. 4th.
We are all Tigers fans here.
Unfortunately, there does seem to be too much sarcasm, baiting, and gang tackling of a few posters, who do try to bring good info to the board. Everyone has their opinion of what is best for the team. I get it that everyone isn't going to agree with others 100% of the time or less than half that often.
There is no reason to bait troll Tigers fans posters, but it happens. Some need to have thicker skin. Others need to stop it when they stick the needle in those that don't like it.
I only need to get involved when it appears that one or a couple of posters are upsetting the whole board, here or elsewhere, hoping that it will eventually end and people move on without any resentments.
Grammar, or the amount of data that some don't agree with, I am hoping that all newcomers from this past summer/fall and longtime posters here will stop all the back and forth BS.
Otherwise, posters are going to be pissed at me for using a Hammer.
I have always told everyone here that you can talk to me in a private message Anytime. I try to help anyone whenever I can when they are upset about something here or for any reason as a sounding board.
Whether a poster will like what I say, I try to be as honest, objective, and truthful as I can be with all here.

Last edited:
Back