Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 1 October 2

Ausmus vs. Showalter. In a short series, it matters. It's like a stucco house versus an A-10 Warthog. And DD sits up there watching his "set" bullpen disintegrate. Torii tries to bunt for a hit on pitch one after Kinsler's 58-pitch bat-shattering AB. OF is three parking lot cement barriers. Errors, errors, errors. Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes.

Seriously? Read the Coke thread. You have never been further off in your attack of me.

You mean the Kinsler thread?

pretty comical of you to claim I was the one baiting you, when YOU were the one that was doing the baiting with your irrelevant Kinsler comment in a Phil Coke thread.

you just can't stand the fact that I have completely ruined you, multiple times and you have no real argument.

you're really a clueless, arrogant individual.

Last edited:
You mean the Kinsler thread?

pretty comical of you to claim I was the one baiting you, when YOU were the one that was doing the baiting with your irrelevant Kinsler comment in a Phil Coke thread.

you just can't stand the fact that I have completely ruined you, multiple times and you have no real argument.

you're really a clueless, arrogant individual.

I will let the record speak for itself.

I come back from a long day to this childishness. It doesn't matter who started it.
The three of you need to stop. Maybe with the Tigers season on the brink, it will stop, die down. If not, then a time out for each of you might be needed.

Back