Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ranking each team's worst position in 2014

lol

I actually think that should be an allowable play. The guy has the ball in his glove...why not let the runner try and knock it out?

He just looked so silly. I'd rather have him punch the guy instead of a slap..

He just looked so silly. I'd rather have him punch the guy instead of a slap..

I know...it was funny to watch though!

Wasn't it Jeter who pretended to get hit by a pitch when it wasn't even close to him....or was that Arod too?

I remember once, I believe a WS, with Reggie Jackson on first and he broke up a double play with what looked like a hip check. It was pretty funny at the time..just kind of stuck it out..

Arod is back..

817153781_medium.gif

Not relevant.

He was talking about "cheap-shot-artists" implying people purposely trying to injure someone. Like stepping on Miggy ankle at 1st.

I don't think that gif, or situation applies. And my point was I don't believe there are players who are "cheap-shot-artists" who purposely try to injure other players.

Back