Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers schedule 3pm press conference today.

gotime909

....and don't release any info on why.

Any guesses?

I'm guessing it's just to announce the VMart signing, but why not just say that?

Vmart is going to be player-manager.

Assmus canned for NEVER USING ALBERQUERQUE!!!!

More Pravda-ganda. I bet the Q&A session will be "torture" for Dombrowski. Ya think anyone will ask who is going to play first in three years?

Wow, Illitch looks rough. Doesn't seem like he even know where he's at right now.

Guess I was wrong. He's actually still got his wits. Made a funny joke when asked about the amount of money spent. He checked in his pocket and said something like "yup, I still got a couple 20's in there. I'm alright" lol

The good and the bad

DD says they are moving on from Torii

Also says he is real confident right now with Rondon, Soria, and Nathan as his late inning relievers. Ugh!

The good and the bad

DD says they are moving on from Torii

Also says he is real confident right now with Rondon, Soria, and Nathan as his late inning relievers. Ugh!
Coke, Joba, and Reed are gone, right? So, we should have Rondon, Soria and Nathan plus AlAl and Hanrahan penciled in to start the year. Who else am I missing from the BP? Is there still another open spot or two left?

More Pravda-ganda. I bet the Q&A session will be "torture" for Dombrowski. Ya think anyone will ask who is going to play first in three years?

That would require a reporter who thinks exactly like you do, that Cabrera can't play 1st in 3 years.

And you're probably the only one of them.

That would require a reporter who thinks exactly like you do, that Cabrera can't play 1st in 3 years.

And you're probably the only one of them.

So I'm the only one who remembers that Cabrera has undergone two significant surgeries in two years and that he's very likely not done with being injured to the point that it affects his agility and range? We will see. And since the Tigers won't DFA him like they did Dirks solely because he was injured (remember that exchange?) there's one position left to prolong their investment.

Last edited:
Coke, Joba, and Reed are gone, right? So, we should have Rondon, Soria and Nathan plus AlAl and Hanrahan penciled in to start the year. Who else am I missing from the BP? Is there still another open spot or two left?
There is the two lefties, Krol and Hardy. But you should only count on one of those. Putkoneon has a shot. I just think from the sounds of it the are going to sign one more mid level arm and call it fixed.

There is the two lefties, Krol and Hardy. But you should only count on one of those. Putkoneon has a shot. I just think from the sounds of it the are going to sign one more mid level arm and call it fixed.

That certainly doesn't sound like a fix. Sounds like the same shit they have been running out there!

Back