Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers schedule 3pm press conference today.

I hope they sign Miller because right now it looks like Soria then a bunch of question marks after that.

So I'm the only one who remembers that Cabrera has undergone two significant surgeries in two years and that he's very likely not done with being injured to the point that it affects his agility and range? We will see. And since the Tigers won't DFA him like they did Dirks solely because he was injured (remember that exchange?) there's one position left to prolong their investment.

It's 1st base. You make it sound like agility and range matter for that position. A good majority of guys who play 1st are statues.

But either way what you're talking about is a hypothetical. So shame on reporters for not grilling DD about a hypothetical.

I hope they sign Miller because right now it looks like Soria then a bunch of question marks after that.

I'd rather they stay away from spending that kind of money on another bullpen arm. We already have Nathan and Soria making big bucks, and we could use the money more effectively on an everyday position, like a cOF or a 3B, or a SP to replace Max since I doubt any of us wanna see RR as the 5th guy yet.

I'd rather they stay away from spending that kind of money on another bullpen arm. We already have Nathan and Soria making big bucks, and we could use the money more effectively on an everyday position, like a cOF or a 3B, or a SP to replace Max since I doubt any of us wanna see RR as the 5th guy yet.

I don't know......if this year's postseason showed us anything it was the value of a lock down BP.

Back