Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Check These Dickheads Out

wlvrnstlr4life

Last edited:
Ehh, whatever.

I think 22 of the regulars on here, including michlady and jessica, could put 40 on these bitches. All they are doing is reaching for publicity. Dont' make it a big deal and they go away. Just like Michigan fans talking shit about OSU and MSU, it don't mean a thing until we can back it up and Rutgers is SOOOOO far away from being able to back it up. It's a joke.

tweeting about this shit is pretty lame, as is getting upset about it.

Dont' make it a big deal and they go away.

I hope your not referring to me, because im far from making it a big deal. I just thought this slow board needed a topic to discuss and thought this article was funny. Now, we can actually look forward to playing Rutgers and forward to a sweet beatdown and handshake. The offense is going to need the reps before Nov starts.

I hope your not referring to me, because im far from making it a big deal. I just thought this slow board needed a topic to discuss and thought this article was funny. Now, we can actually look forward to playing Rutgers and forward to a sweet beatdown and handshake. The offense is going to need the reps before Nov starts.

Nope. I was just stating a fact. If nobody makes it a big deal (meaning players, fans, and local media) it'll just go away.

I've been trolling the authors(s) on Twitter -

#NewJerseyStateU

It will be hilarious when their stadium is 70% MICHIGAN fans

Last edited:
I sort of don't get the point of the...whatever it is...

I think the issue here is that one of Rutgers's twitter people copied one of Michigan's twitter people. Not a big deal, it happens all the time...but I think the actual Michigan twitter person that was copied wanted to draw attention to it. Not a humble-brag; more of a slam-brag: "look, my stuff is so great it's getting copied." But what New Jersey sees is Michigan crying about getting copied when this sort of thing happens all the time, so they comb through our twitter crap until they find a case where we copied someone.

Plus, all news is good news for Rutgers too. If they can be seen as being in a recruiting war with Michigan, that's a win for them.

The complaint about being copied didn't come from the Michigan acount, it came from came from @AaronBDesigns.

Kevin McGuire of CBS Sports thought that was newsworthy, so I mostly blame him.

The reply was made to @umichfootball though. Of course, the reply was only made by @RURiotSquad whoeverthehell they are.

Then it took JimHoffman:
Jim.jpg

writing for SBNation to make it look like the reply is a story

Last edited:
The complaint about being copied didn't come from the Michigan acount, it came from came from @AaronBDesigns.

Kevin McGuire of CBS Sports thought that was newsworthy, so I mostly blame him.

The reply was made to @umichfootball though. Of course, the reply was only made by @RURiotSquad whoeverthehell they are.

Then it took JimHoffman:
Jim.jpg

writing for SBNation to make it look like the reply is a story

Oh.

Well thanks for explaining it to me in this post and in the post before; I would have thought the whole thing was pretty unimportant if you hadn't cleared it up.

For those that don't know what is going on, this article is a just another lame attempt of Rutgers to be considered something of a program. This is probably the 3rd incident to happen over the last couple of weeks involving Michigan. They(the "journalists" and coaches) have been talking smack to recruits and claiming recruiting victories that aren't true. Harbaugh also asked the new Rutgers HC if he would like to join him in a satellite camp at Paramus Catholic. The story is, is that Chris Ash told Harbaugh he would get back to him. Instead, Ash called his buddy/former employer Urban Meijer(apparently after getting off the phone) and got Urbs to get their own camp going on the same day as the one Michigan will be having with a bunch of other schools(universities). Kind of a dick move, especially for the kids who would've probably attended both camps.

if anyone thinks I missed something, please add.

if anyone thinks I missed something, please add.

You missed that anything that happened on any rerun of Gilligan's Island on any television station anywhere in the world is more important than this.

Especially if it was the episode where the professor tries to make a radio out of a coconut-man everybody on this board love that episode.

If
search
Gulo had been the actual Professor they would have gotten off the island in a couple of days.

Last edited:
You missed that anything that happened on any rerun of Gilligan's Island on any television station anywhere in the world is more important than this.

Especially if it was the episode where the professor tries to make a radio out of a coconut-man everybody on this board love that episode.

If[img=https://www.google.com/search?site=&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=pSpFV6GzEsaQjwP0v5iAAg&q=gilligan%27s+island&oq=gillig&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l5.5015.9448.0.14488.7.6.0.1.1.0.438.1538.0j1j2j1j1.5.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..1.6.1585.3..19j41.J_PdlNunzO8#tbm=isch&q=gilligan%27s+island+coconut+radio&imgdii=DWnTgtPP5bPplM%3A%3BHTz1JF66ogYVpM%3A%3BHTz1JF66ogYVpM%3A&imgrc=HTz1JF66ogYVpM%3A[/img] Gulo had been the actual Professor they would have gotten off the island in a couple of days.

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in football, whatsoever. That's fine, but this is a sports board. If you would like to talk glee club, be my guest. That's always more interesting.

I'm pretty sure you have no interest in football, whatsoever. That's fine, but this is a sports board. If you would like to talk glee club, be my guest. That's always more interesting.

Before you judge me, watch the episode of Gilligan's Island, the one that the professor tries to make a radio out of a coconut.

It is way cooler than anything these doofuses at Rutgers could come up with.

EDIT: Oh, and BTdubs.. that episode of Gilligans Island has as much to do with football as the subject of the OP of this thread does.

In the Glee Club, I at least performed in University events in conjunction with Michigan football...what the fuck does the idiot from Rutgers that you linked his stupid Twitter feed or web page feed or whatever it is have to do with Michigan football at all?

Last edited:
Before you judge me, watch the episode of Gilligan's Island, the one that the professor tries to make a radio out of a coconut.

It is way cooler than anything these doofuses at Rutgers could come up with.

EDIT: Oh, and BTdubs.. that episode of Gilligans Island has as much to do with football as the subject of the OP of this thread does.

In the Glee Club, I at least performed in University events in conjunction with Michigan football...what the fuck does the idiot from Rutgers that you linked his stupid Twitter feed or web page feed or whatever it is have to do with Michigan football at all?

I answered the way I did, because it seemed to me you were cutting me down personally. I always appreciate your sarcasm on these boards. But my interpretation of your response was that it was directed toward my choice of a thread topic and that its a wasted discussion.

Last edited:
I answered the way I did, because it seemed to me you were cutting me down personally. I always appreciate your sarcasm on these boards. But my interpretation of your response was that it was directed toward my choice of a thread topic and that its a wasted discussion.

I wasn't cutting you down.

More just kind of goofing on you.

There's a difference.

Back