Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Pic from today's fundraiser in Flint

Sbee

at least on person in this picture is high

Attachments

• CjBLQJkWYAAUG-d.jpg
    CjBLQJkWYAAUG-d.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 22
Here's a video from that event.

most likely deserves its own thread but that's likely intentional. I will say that it pails in comparison to watching McHale, Parrish, Rodman, Laimbeer, Mahorn, and others back in the late 80's.

most likely deserves its own thread but that's likely intentional. I will say that it pails in comparison to watching McHale, Parrish, Rodman, Laimbeer, Mahorn, and others back in the late 80's.

I can't remember any of those guys kicking a pair of defenseless nuts. Sure they were dirty, cheap, and got away with much more than what goes on today, but if anything their actions...pail...in comparison to what likely happened here. What kind of a bitch kicks a dude in the nuts?

I can't remember any of those guys kicking a pair of defenseless nuts. Sure they were dirty, cheap, and got away with much more than what goes on today, but if anything their actions...pail...in comparison to what likely happened here. What kind of a bitch kicks a dude in the nuts?

Hey - this is supposed to be a feel good thread about a Flint fundraiser with Izzo and Snoop Lyon...

Rodman kicked a cameraman in the nuts

I watched the last 5 minutes of the game and I must say for a charity game it was really entertaining and was that EBron dunking !!!! Peterson hit the big three to win it I had fun watching the last few minutes,.

I watched the last 5 minutes of the game and I must say for a charity game it was really entertaining and was that EBron dunking !!!! Peterson hit the big three to win it I had fun watching the last few minutes,.

Did Snoop Lyin' play?

I get that your insecurity about a MSU player becoming an NBA star means that you have to slam him whenever you get the opportunity. I think this was intentional, this was dirty, shouldn't have done it, but oh well.

I get that your insecurity about a MSU player becoming an NBA star means that you have to slam him whenever you get the opportunity. I think this was intentional, this was dirty, shouldn't have done it, but oh well.

a recent Washington Post poll found 90% of all self-identified MSU alums would not be offended if Draymond Green kicked them in the nutsack.

a recent Washington Post poll found 90% of all self-identified MSU alums would not be offended if Draymond Green kicked them in the nutsack.

that's how he perfected the move, he used to walk up and down grand river kicking people in the nads.

Half of those respondents simply like his last name and relate well to Lorenzo White as well.

As Tinsel pointed out that wasn't in the late 80's but thanks for bringing that up. Great company.

the late 80s reference was in the opening post, nobody said Rodman did that in the late 80's but there was a lot of chippy basketball in those series in the 80's, especially pistons vs celtics

Back