Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hey Rebbiv , Kinsler on pace for 61 doubles

Kinslers Comerica stats. In 276 plate appearances and 246 at bats... I am pretty sure they are updated wth this years numbers as I remember them being around the .240 range before the season started... He has really improved so we will see where he ends up at the end of the season... so far so good... But it is not a small sample size...It is a decent size..

256/ .325 /.398 /.723

Last edited:
The Comerica park stats that Rebbiv kept harping on were just a sample size.

Kinsler is a professional hitter. Elite top notch players such as Kinsler can hit HR's or hit for Avg.

Now that IK doesn't have that cokehead Ron Washington begging him to be a dead pull hitter anymore.

Kinsler can now go back to doing what he does best. That is hitting at the top of the order, getting on base and scoring runs for Miggy and Victor to knock in. Like a true lead off hitter should.

Excuse me, but I am not the one harping on Comerica stats. If so, please so me where I posted.

Elite top notch players can take a walk. Kinsler = 25.4 PA/BB AL AVG = 11.8PA/BB

Leading off the game

2014 Ian Kinsler= .179 BAVG .233 OBP .250 SLG .483 OPS

Career Ian Kinsler = .245 BAVG .315 OBP .455 SLG .760 OPS

I cannot edit your posts

However it's a good thing you can edit yours, that post was laughable.

Go make some posts about how Coke isn't that bad, Fielder is so great, Omar Infante compared to Ian Kinsler is a push, Avila is a top 5 Catcher etc.

I need a good laugh.

Oh and once again, Kinsler > Fielder.

However it's a good thing you can edit yours, that post was laughable.

Go make some posts about how Coke isn't that bad, Fielder is so great, Omar Infante compared to Ian Kinsler is a push, Avila is a top 5 Catcher etc.

I need a good laugh.

Oh and once again, Kinsler > Fielder.

Don't forget, Davis is terrible and a HORRIBLE fit for this team. We should have went after Logan Morrison. lol

Excuse me, but I am not the one harping on Comerica stats. If so, please so me where I posted.

Elite top notch players can take a walk. Kinsler = 25.4 PA/BB AL AVG = 11.8PA/BB

Leading off the game

2014 Ian Kinsler= .179 BAVG .233 OBP .250 SLG .483 OPS

Career Ian Kinsler = .245 BAVG .315 OBP .455 SLG .760 OPS

There you go twisting numbers around. Nothing you can twist around on a career OPS of .805

If Kinsler plays 7 more years, he will have at least 1300 runs 240 HR's with a career OPS of .800 to boot. That gets him into the hall

Last edited:
Don't forget, Davis is terrible and a HORRIBLE fit for this team. We should have went after Logan Morrison. lol

Davis could be a 750+ OPS player all season, Swipe 40 bases at a 90% rate and this guy would still not give him credit, would chalk it up as a fluke.

The guy is a arrogant SOB. He strikes me as one of those that can't admit when they are wrong, it would damage his precious e-cred.

Last edited:
How about nelson cruz? He would have been a terrible signing because he would never be able to hit outside of Texas. Of course, he's only been the best power hitter in the league this year, but that's only semantics.

Davis could be a 750+ OPS player all season, Swipe 40 bases at a 90% rate and this guy would still not give him credit, would chalk it up as a fluke.

The guy is a arrogant SOB. He strikes me as one of those that can't admit when they are wrong, it would damage his precious e-cred.

Like you do with Avila.

There you go twisting numbers around. Nothing you can twist around on a career OPS of .805

If Kinsler plays 7 more years, he will have at least 1300 runs 240 HR's with a career OPS of .800 to boot. That gets him into the hall

Lou Whitaker still waiting with similar final numbers.

Yes, but only his road numbers actually count.

Career OPS+ of 111.

Means he was a good, not great hitter for a 2B. That's not HOF worthy.

And if he plays another 7 years, he will certainly have a career OPS well south of .800.

Those numbers might have garnered consideration in another era, but not anymore.

haha i guess i gave rebbiv to much credit for being able to joke around .....i havent been here for a long time so i was just posting a joke . rebbiv , take a chill pill bro , not everything is so serious lol

Cabrera is the one on pace for 61 / 62 Doubles for the year.
but there wouldn't be any fun in trolling posting that.

My god you guys are such tools , Kaline you included . I posted this topic as a joke because Kinsler was on pace for such a ridiculous amount of doubles . I swear , you guys need to get laid or get outa the basement and socialize with real people .

Back