Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American League vs. National League All-Star Game Thread July 15

Fuck you Lester. Tanking to spite the rest of the AL since they don't make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Don't like the camera angle behind from center field, too high. Man do I hate the redux, Lester trying to blow a 3 run lead.

i never could stand Jon Lester.

i remember a bunch of posters on the old ESPN MLB boards swung hard on this guy's nuts, penciling him in for CYA's every year.

always thought he was very overrated.

Miggy hit a home run off Clemens in the World Series as a rookie right after being brushed back with some high and tight heat. He did get a ring that year but he needs one for the team whose cap he'll be wearing on his induction day at Cooperstown

Miggy missed that hanger, or else it would have landed in Manitoba.

Scherzer gets a groundout from McCutchen, strikesout Puig, gives up a double to Tulowitzki, and then strikesout Goldschmidt. Pretty good 5th inning from Max.

Max looked good.

Tulo nearly hit one out but he's having an MVP kind of year.

Well they do like to turn this game into a joke

I just think Jeter will win because Mariano Rivera won it last year or the year before, when he was retiring.

Rivera pitched good for an inning, but he didn't do anything that all of these relievers on both teams are not also doing tonight.

Miggy probably should have been the winner that year too.

Last edited:
Back