Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

American League vs. National League All-Star Game Thread July 15

I just think Jeter will win because Mariano Rivera won it last year or the year before, when he was retiring.

Rivera pitched good for an inning, but he didn't do anything that all of these relievers on both teams are not also doing tonight.

Miggy probably should have been the winner that year too.

I'm sure that will be on Rivera's bio when he enters the hall too

Red Bearded Mumza Doolittle gets 2 outs and Farrell takes him out...
and here comes rodney, the human rain delay.

Remember back when Rodney was a tiger closer, and that one guy always started a thread "The Rodney Adventure" every time Rodney came in?

Does anybody remember who that was?

Last edited:
So what's this they are saying the cardinals pitcher served up a gimme for jeter

So Wainwright says he tossed Jeter an intentional meatball.

Is he just lying to cover the fact that he really sucked tonight?

Is this going to have an effect on the All Star MVP award?

I think he was making a joke. The pitch looked like a decent pitch, right at the bottom of the strike zone.

Wainwright shouldn't even have made a joke like that, you knew social media would be eating that comment up.

There are arguments that any of the three tigers to get the MVP. Miggy drives the big homerun, Max gets the win, and Kinsler makes the final put out.

Oh I agree, They'll give it to jeter prolly because that's just how it works

Nope trout gets it, that's fine

Last edited:
Trout will win the MVP, even though he doesn't deserve it.

Wow Trout does win.

If it wasn't going to be Jeter, I thought it should have been Miguel.

Back