Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 92: Cleveland @ Detroit, July 18th

Hate losing games like this and the last one in KC... total horse crap..

Two on 1 out three innings in a row and nutton

Well this game sucked

25-23 at home :/

5-5 last ten.

0-2 last two in games we should have won... With leads in the 7th inning...in each
game the starter shit the bed....

I am a worry wart.... as usual...

Last edited:
Royals lost lead still 6.5 over KC and now Cleveland as well

Don't like the match up in game 1 tomorrow

At least KC lost...Lead is still 6.5...But we have a rookie pitching Saturday..

25-23 at home :/

5-5 last ten.

0-2 last two in games we should have won... With leads in the 7th inning...in each
game the starter shit the bed....

I am a worry wart.... as usual...

Yeah this home record is starting to become a concern don't understand why the are so lousy at home all of a sudden, fortunately this is just a short 4 game home stand then back on the road where they appear to be a much better team

got to win 3 out 4 here IMO

Seems highly unlikely now with rookie going in game 1 tommorow drawing Kluber, I suppose things could still get shuffled around but all in all i'd be happy if they can manage to split this 2-2

Last edited:
Back