Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 93: Indians @ Tigers July 19th

50 pitches through 3 innings isn't good....not with at taxed bull pen and a double header today.

what taxed bullpen? The only guy that threw a plus amount of pitches isn't on the team anymore. Knebel came up for Smith today. The pen is fine(at least rested anyway).

what taxed bullpen? The only guy that threw a plus amount of pitches isn't on the team anymore. Knebel came up for Smith today. The pen is fine(at least rested anyway).

I think it's because all our relief pitchers pitched in the All Star Game.

This bullpen has been taxed since the first pitch of opening day..

58 pitches through 4 innings.

Until the guy starts to get tattooed, who cares however many pitches he throws?

However many pitches he will have thrown by the time he throws his last pitch of the game, whatever the pitch count ends up being at that point, it'll the last pitch he'll be throwing for the Tigers for a while.

Until the guy starts to get tattooed, who cares however many pitches he throws?

However many pitches he will have thrown by the time he throws his last pitch of the game, whatever the pitch count ends up being at that point, it'll the last pitch he'll be throwing for the Tigers for a while.

Agreed, I'm more concerned with how the Indians do this 3rd time seeing him.

I was only half watching the play, but did it look like Jackson got a really bad jump on that ball Swisher hit over his head? A better break, and a dive and he might have had it.

Having said that it was a fastball up in the zone and not a good pitch either.

Add Kipnis to the list of players that have destroyed Tigers pitching Alont with Joe Crede, Paul Konerko and Raul Ibanez ect.

Back