Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 95: Tigers vs Racist Logos, July 20th

spockmaster

Tigers:
AJax, CF
Kinsper, 2B
Miggy, DH
VMart, 1B
JDMart, LF
Delmon Young 2.0, RF for some reason
Castellanos, 3B
Avila, C
Lettuce, SS

Smyly, P

Brotastic Assholes:
Venereal Disease, 2B
Assdribble, SS
GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING GNAT, CF
Not the Carlos Santana I like, 1B
Shinebox, LF
Dipshit King of the Bros, DH
Gomer, C
Fuck this guy, RF
This guy too, 3B

Tomlin, P

Gameday: http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/gameday/index.jsp?gid=2014_07_20_clemlb_detmlb_1&mode=classic

Can anyone tell I hate the racist logos with the fire of a thousand suns?

Hoping for a win expecting a loss

Offense has been pretty disgusting last 4 games played

Hey was Mariano Rivera's entry music at Yankee Stadium a Metallica song?

I'm watching the end of the British Open here and ESPN just ran a Sports Center promo linking Metallica and Mariano Rivera.

Hey was Mariano Rivera's entry music at Yankee Stadium a Metallica song?

I'm watching the end of the British Open here and ESPN just ran a Sports Center promo linking Metallica and Mariano Rivera.

Yeah, Enter Sandman.

As far back as records go (1914), Indians have never swept series of 4+ games from the Tigers in Detroit.

Good start Drew. Now let's see our 2-5 hitters get something done today!!!

Inaction hasn't hit a home run since may Jackson leads off with a rare hit to left field for him

0-12 in the series Kinsler makes it 1-13 Jackson hesitates a tad rounding third but makes it home..barely.. Tigers 1-0

Miggy batting practice swings a lazy fly to center, runner advances to 3rd

Vmart for whatever reason swinging at lots of pitches up lately golfs one to right sacfly 2-0

JD works count and battles then takes called 3rd might have been a tad low

Tigers match yesterdays run total per game in the first inning

2-0

Last edited:
Inaction hasn't hit a home run since may Jackson leads off with a rare hit to left field for him

0-12 in the series Kinsler makes it 1-13 Jackson hesitates a tad rounding third but makes it home..barely.. Tigers 1-0

Miggy batting practice swings a lazy fly to center, runner advances to 3rd

Vmart for whatever reason swinging at lots of pitches up lately golfs one to right sacfly 2-0

JD works count and battles then takes called 3rd might have been a tad low

Tigers match yesterdays run total per game in the first inning

2-0

Miguel "$300M man" Cabrera hasn't hit a HR in July and only has 4 since May.

Last edited:
Miguel "$300M man" Cabrera hasn't hit a HR in July and only has 4 since May.

He's not keeping the guide hand on the bat quite long enough on the follow through, I call it a batting practice swing.. I must conclude it's related to the surgery from last year still, likey some truth to the rumor that came out just before the all start game IMO. most of his home runs are to left when He can turn on em, power to center and right not 100% hopefully is all back to 100% by oct

Last edited:
Hunter hacks away 3 pitch k's chasing low and away
Nick works count full out in front on off speed pitch and grounds out to third
Alex grounds out into the shift

Tigers go 1-2-3 in the second

Tigers 3rd inning offense

Auto out lettuce k's
Inaction Jackson swings right through 90mph fb on 2-0 then draws a walk 2 pitches later
Kinsler lazy lines out to right Jackson was running on the play and gets doubled up

Once again miggy stranded on deck man that's happening an awful lot lately

Last edited:
Is any team dumber than we are on the basepaths?

I was just thinking that.

The question is was it Ajax being stupid and trying to steal (Kinsler swinging to protect runner) or was it a hit-and-run, in which case Kinsler did the ultimate mistake and hit the ball in the air.

I was just thinking that.

The question is was it Ajax being stupid and trying to steal (Kinsler swinging to protect runner) or was it a hit-and-run, in which case Kinsler did the ultimate mistake and hit the ball in the air.

Likely a hit and run.

Back