Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 97 Tigers @ D-backs July 22, 2014

Thumb

Tigers:

CF: Austin Jackson
2B: Ian Kinsler
3B: Miguel Cabrera
1B: Victor Martinez
LF: J.D. Martinez
RF: Torii Hunter
C: Alex Avila
SS: Eugenio Suarez

P: Rick Porcello

D-bags oops I meant *backs:

CF: David Peralta
2B: Aaron Hill
1B: Paul Goldschmidt
C: Miguel Montero
LF: Mark Trumbo
RF: Gerardo Parra
3B: Martin Prado
SS: Didi Gregorius

SP: Chase Anderson

MLB GameDay
ESPN Preview
Porcello vs. D-backs
Tigers vs. Anderson = no data

Last edited:
Miggy isn't hitting home runs anymore but he's still driving in runs (77)

Miggy isn't hitting home runs anymore but he's still driving in runs (77)

Should have had on last night.. That ball would be in orbit if not for the stupid wall in center...

Or should say the high line...

Last edited:
Austin Jackson doing his best to make fans forget his first half. I support this endeavor.

Last edited:
What are the chances this injury-replacement AA pitcher shuts us down tonight?

So that's the kind of stuff the NL fans like? Pitchers weakly grounding out and not even bothering to run down the line?

Seriously what's the point? So glad we don't have to deal with this all season.

Hate that 1-2 pitch.....No reason to even throw it lose to the plate in that spot

Last edited:
GODDAMNIT RICK WHEN WE SCORE A RUN YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LET THEM SCORE ONE AGAIN RIGHT AWAY

sdfkjhasdlkfj

So did those bastards get into the shift before Avila had a strike in the count? Did anybody see?

Wtf was that

Now the pitcher leads off the next inning..brilliant /s

Last edited:
For the most part with maybe one exception I would say that the offense is doing a pretty good job making this guy throw strikes.

Back