Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 99 Tigers vs. angles July 24, 2014

Max is looking really impressive so far. Fastball and Changeup have been dominant.

There is alot of head/body movement in Richards' mechanics, probably why he gets wild at times.

Another sad AB by Avila.

swings and misses on a cookie right down the middle, lets a breaking ball drop in that should have been strike 3, then watches another drop in for strike 4 the next pitch.

dumb f'n non play with davis and inaction, CF'er is supposed to take charge,

Jackson pisses me off with his passive play in CF.

that ball should have been caught.

Jackson pisses me off with his passive play in CF.

that ball should have been caught.

For sure. At least make a decent effort. No reason not to leave your feet there, Davis was right there for backup.

There does not appear to be a lot of contentiousness between the two time AL MVP and the two-time AL MVP runner up.

For sure. At least make a decent effort. No reason not to leave your feet there, Davis was right there for backup.

Looked to me like Davis got a little too close to where the ball eventually landed, he should have been cutting behind Ajax, not right at him.

Still, Ajax should have caught it.

2 really solid AB's by Suarez tonight, almost had a double his first AB down the LF foul line.

Looked to me like Davis got a little too close to where the ball eventually landed, he should have been cutting behind Ajax, not right at him.

Still, Ajax should have caught it.

No way, that's Jackson not being vocal. Davis is supposed to keep going til he's called off.

Back