Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

shine box

dpinsea

Sorry if this was already posted but did anyone see Mudhen's ridiculously bad play in left today against the Royals? He tried to make a sliding catch and brought the ball foul, then spiked the ball on the throw back in. Too funny.

ESPN led with it even.

Raburn is awesome. The guy keeps getting paid - stack that paper!

Absplutely Ibanez-esque...Muddy also helped score a run when he was with the Tigers a few years ago, when he was playing LF @ CoPa and ran towards the fence on a deep flyball, the ball...landing in and then pushed over the fence as he fell face first into the warning-track dirt. He then got up, frantically searching for the ball that he thought he caucht .

ThinValidKronosaurus.gif

The Royals radio guy is awful, his play call on that was lackadaisical and largely uninformative. Man I love Dickerson.

Also, I could watch this on repeat forever.

I am glad he is butchering plays in the Of for another team and not the Tigers. That was pathetic

I am glad he is butchering plays in the Of for another team and not the Tigers. That was pathetic

Me too.
I always felt impending doom with Raburn in the field, at 2B or the OF, and then became bullshit and gave him the Shinebox moniker.

Towards the end of his stay with the Tigers I really started to feel bad for the guy.

This was link of Raburn shitting himself in the field was at bless you boys tigers blog, so this thread is perfect for it.
http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2014/7/28/5945483/ryan-raburn-blooper-reel-gaffes
Check the comments section there are more Raburn gaffes.

Last edited:
We also used to have this guy

YoungDefense.gif

young-lol.gif

LF has been an adventure since......since...Higginson?

Me too.
I always felt impending doom with Raburn in the field, at 2B or the OF, and then became bullshit and gave him the Shinebox moniker.

Towards the end of his stay with the Tigers I really started to feel bad for the guy.

This was link of Raburn shitting himself in the field was at bless you boys tigers blog, so this thread is perfect for it.
http://www.sbnation.com/mlb/2014/7/28/5945483/ryan-raburn-blooper-reel-gaffes
Check the comments section there are more Raburn gaffes.

He has had quite a few wtf plays. Glad he isnt a Tiger but is still playing. About.once a month he seems to provide one of these lowlights.

He had a brain fart about where he was throwing the ball too, which led to the pony league play. It happens but you just don't expect that from a MLB guy... unless the name is Raburn.

Last edited:
He had a brain fart about where he was throwing the ball too, which led to the pony league play. It happens but you just don't expect that from a MLB guy... unless the name is Raburn.
uhhh...Raoool Ibanez?

That Raburn webpage of his several worst Lowlights in MLB is a keeper. Gotta' file that one.

Back