Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 100 Tigers vs. angles July 25, 2014

Tigers HR leaderboard:
1 Kaline 399
2 Cash 373
3 Greenberg 306
4 Horton 262
5 C. Fielder 245 *
6 Whitaker 244
7 Cabrera 243

So 157 to go. Average 32 HRs a year and it is around the 2019 season. Which I think is when you calculated his 3,000 hit also.

So 157 to go. Average 32 HRs a year and it is around the 2019 season. Which I think is when you calculated his 3,000 hit also.

yes, and I was averaging him at about 180 hits, instead of the 195ish he has averaged per 162 games as a Tiger. Overall Miggy is also on pace for over 650 Doubles.
All this based on no serious injuries, and just lower numbers as he ages into his mid to late 30's.

Smyly has struck out a season-high eight batters. His career high is 10 strikeouts, set on July 6, 2012 vs. Kansas City.

Jesus fucking Christ! First pitch.

But he walks a couple times a week so it's all good.

Back