Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Mike Ilitch's son busted for cocaine

Private jets and blow... Its what the rich guys know.

Get some girls and go go go.......

Seriously, we all know our window is THIS year, maybe next if we can resign Victor/Max but that is going to cost hundreds of millions of dollars and I don't blame them if they leave... Chances are they won't be as good as they are now once they get paid and their new team will be screwed for the next several years...

Face it, neither will be as good as they are now, but they are holding this team together. Once Mike I is gone, who knows what this team turns into.. I fear the worse, pre 2006... We'll have two aging superstars with huge contracts, Miggy and JV... I honestly believe that Miggy will get back to himself, seriously have you looked at his stats, he's having a very good year, for a average superstar, just not Miggy... JV, that is another issue... Mark my words, we've seen his best, time to unload him if we can get a #1 via draft pick... His game was built on velocity, he has nothing without it... You can see the look in his eyes these days and see the question he is asking himself... "How am I going to get this guy out"...

JV has never asked himself this before, he knew he had 101 if he needed it... He pitched off his fastball which was unhittable and he could throw it anytime... Not so much anymore, don't see him throwing 95 on average and being able to hit 99 when he needs it...

Seriously, we all know our window is THIS year, maybe next if we can resign Victor/Max but that is going to cost hundreds of millions of dollars and I don't blame them if they leave... Chances are they won't be as good as they are now once they get paid and their new team will be screwed for the next several years...

Face it, neither will be as good as they are now, but they are holding this team together. Once Mike I is gone, who knows what this team turns into.. I fear the worse, pre 2006... We'll have two aging superstars with huge contracts, Miggy and JV... I honestly believe that Miggy will get back to himself, seriously have you looked at his stats, he's having a very good year, for a average superstar, just not Miggy... JV, that is another issue... Mark my words, we've seen his best, time to unload him if we can get a #1 via draft pick... His game was built on velocity, he has nothing without it... You can see the look in his eyes these days and see the question he is asking himself... "How am I going to get this guy out"...

JV has never asked himself this before, he knew he had 101 if he needed it... He pitched off his fastball which was unhittable and he could throw it anytime... Not so much anymore, don't see him throwing 95 on average and being able to hit 99 when he needs it...

False.

Back