Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 149 Tigers vs. indians September 14

one of the few games the BP did a great job in extended innings this year lol.

Nathan is really going to give up atleast 1 run in every game isn't he?..its like watching valverde all over again

The bullpen all wasn't that great. If you're looking at the box score it seems okay, but JV got fucked with those runs in the 6th. Gave up 2 singles sandwiched around 2 strikeouts. Then Hardy came on and shit the bed, wild pitches advances runners then walks his first batter. Then give up a hit that scores one inherited runner, then hits the next fucking batter forcing in another run, both charged to Verlander. Hardy never recorded an out while facing 3 batters.

Of course the Nathan shitshow is obvious.

Yeah, for sure it's not like it's just one or 2 posters. It seems to be the mood of the group this year. I just personally don't get it. We're playing good ball right now when we need to and I'd think that would be enough to lighten up the clan.

I'm trying to be more positive than before. If the Tigers start losing pretty bad, and/or if I want to post negative stuff, I get off the forum and I don't say anything. But then again, it is so easy to make fun of dumb plays.

The bullpen all wasn't that great. If you're looking at the box score it seems okay, but JV got fucked with those runs in the 6th. Gave up 2 singles sandwiched around 2 strikeouts. Then Hardy came on and shit the bed, wild pitches advances runners then walks his first batter. Then give up a hit that scores one inherited runner, then hits the next fucking batter forcing in another run, both charged to Verlander. Hardy never recorded an out while facing 3 batters.

Of course the Nathan shitshow is obvious.

well, the good news is the Indians' bull pen was even worse! In 3 innings of work they gave up 4 earned runs on 5 hits and 4BB. As far as JV...he must be waiting until October to "turn it on"!

Let's hope the Indian bullpen can get in order for that suspended game with the royals..

Back