Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 152 Tigers @ Twinks Sept. 17, 2014

Every team's got flaws. There are no perfect teams. There are countless Angels fans out there who are sweating whether their pitching can do the job in the postseason, and they have the best record in MLB. You try and fix those flaws as best you can, but you just can't fix them all. I wish the Tigers didn't have as many holes as they do, but it is what it is at this point. We can't change it.

I'm still rooting for this team 100%. Hell yes I want them to make it to October and have a chance for a WS. If that means battling it out and losing in game 163 again then so be it. I'd rather go down fighting for a chance, than tank just to not potentially face a grim reality.

Everyone citing fear of the years to come, there is so much that can happen between now and the next few seasons. The makeup of this team could be totally different, and maybe for the positive. JD Martinez came absolutely out of nowhere, and now he looks like a stud. I'm going to at least wait and see what the 2015 roster looks like before I declare the window officially "closed".

Let's go out and take this series with KC!!

Every team's got flaws. There are no perfect teams. There are countless Angels fans out there who are sweating whether their pitching can do the job in the postseason, and they have the best record in MLB. You try and fix those flaws as best you can, but you just can't fix them all. I wish the Tigers didn't have as many holes as they do, but it is what it is at this point. We can't change it.

I'm still rooting for this team 100%. Hell yes I want them to make it to October and have a chance for a WS. If that means battling it out and losing in game 163 again then so be it. I'd rather go down fighting for a chance, than tank just to not potentially face a grim reality.

Everyone citing fear of the years to come, there is so much that can happen between now and the next few seasons. The makeup of this team could be totally different, and maybe for the positive. JD Martinez came absolutely out of nowhere, and now he looks like a stud. I'm going to at least wait and see what the 2015 roster looks like before I declare the window officially "closed".

Hear, hear!!

pretty good post.

probably not popular around these parts though.

Back