Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

On Fox they're saying the Jumbo replay at KC might have gotten the call at 3rd now! Wow it could cost KC a playoff spot let a lone this game now! Take about a bad replay.

Who cares!? The royals lost and the Tigers won! They can talk about it till the cows come home but it won't change a thing. TIGERS WIN!!

:clap: :yay:

I can't remember anyone else since the old espn game threads that posts so many bitching frustration posts per batter or play. Jesus H Christ.

For those of you who were able to watch the game and the ball and strike calls, the home plate ump was none other than the obnoxious pos no good c'k sucking asshole angel hernandez.

I see that eric karros was in the booth, game was on fox I presume. He is always full of himself and uses his color man soapbox to knock some teams and shill for others. He's a Cunt of the highest order.

I can't remember anyone else since the old espn game threads that posts so many bitching frustration posts per batter or play. Jesus H Christ.

For those of you who were able to watch the game and the ball and strike calls, the home plate ump was none other than the obnoxious pos no good c'k sucking asshole angel hernandez.

I see that eric karros was in the booth, game was on fox I presume. He is always full of himself and uses his color man soapbox to knock some teams and shill for others. He's a Cunt of the highest order.

I hope the top part isn't directed at me. I actually think my bitching quotient is way down from previous years.

I don't care if it wasn't supposed to be replayed or not. He should have been out and they ultimately got the call correct. That's what actually happened and that's what actually matters. He didn't tag up and should have been called out originally.

Kinsler really got bailed out on two boneheaded plays. The first one was the slow roller up the middle under his glove.. they gave the hitter a single(WTF).. and then he throws it away on the controversial play. He's lucky that Perez was more boneheaded in that instance.

Interesting facts on Joba. He has been good against everyone(even in the second half), except for Minnesota and the White Sox. They actually account for 11 of his 24 ER this year. Also, Detroit has lost 11 games that Nathan has pitched in.

Last edited:
How about Max and JV first two games of this series? 14 1/3 IP 2 ER. Nice to see our big two in late season lockdown mode in such a crucial series. Hopefully Rick follows suit.

Interesting facts on Joba. He has been good against everyone(even in the second half), except for Minnesota and the White Sox. They actually account for 11 of his 24 ER this year. Also, Detroit has lost 11 games that Nathan has pitched in.

damn that is a lot....

Kinsler really got bailed out on two boneheaded plays. The first one was the slow roller up the middle under his glove.. they gave the hitter a single(WTF).. and then he throws it away on the controversial play. He's lucky that Perez was more boneheaded in that instance.

I agree..

Just read the article that said Hernan Perez alerted Vizquel who then alerted Ausmus that Salvador Perez didn't tag up at third...then Collins gets the go-ahead RBI. How about these rooks, hey??? :-D

Just read the article that said Hernan Perez alerted Vizquel who then alerted Ausmus that Salvador Perez didn't tag up at third...then Collins gets the go-ahead RBI. How about these rooks, hey??? :-D

To quote the many pre game posts:

"Bench these fuckers!! Fuck you Ausmus!!"

"These hacks shouldn't even be on a roster!! Fuck you Ausmus!!"

etc...etc...

Back