Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 136: Tigers @ Suxs, August 31st

I want a better D. That's why the first move in 2015 is put Iggy back at short, assuming he's healthy. Not sure who hits better him or Suarez but get the defensive gem out there. We need at least one outfielder who can play defense..unfortunately our rook Nick C. seems to be a DH at this moment..We have Victor and Muggy and JD - who are also better suited at DH. Trade Nick C. and get a 3B, trade JD while he some trade value and get another OF.

Easier said then done of course but this is what you get when the GM drafts little positional players and no defense. Who's above average on defense, Kinsler maybe? Who else?

Didn't get to watch the game at all but 4 fuckin' errors? 4 (could have been 5)? That's almost impossible.

Last edited:
So I'm on twitter awhile ago and they say that someone hacked some nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria Justice. OK I check them out, very nice.

and just now, someone hacked nude pics of Kate Upton AND Verlander.

So I'm on twitter awhile ago and they say that someone hacked some nude pics of Jennifer Lawrence and Victoria Justice. OK I check them out, very nice.

and just now, someone hacked nude pics of Kate Upton AND Verlander.

It's definitely her and JV. The JV pic shows his side ass. The rest are all of her. Not sure why people insist on taking nude photos but they do. Those photos are never private. Someone can always access them.

I don't want to post the pics or the site because I don't know if it's against the rules or not.

right manchild, we aren't supposed to post nude pics/links they will be removed.

kate upton has some big hoops.

right manchild, we aren't supposed to post nude pics/links they will be removed.

kate upton has some big hoops.

Yeah seeing her naked is nice. Unfortunately I also found another album that has some of her and some dick pics...might be him bit they aren't attached to a face. I wish there would have been a dick pic warning on that album.

Yeah seeing her naked is nice. Unfortunately I also found another album that has some of her and some dick pics...might be him bit they aren't attached to a face. I wish there would have been a dick pic warning on that album.

Uncle Jumbo told me years ago;
"Don't let the little head tell the big head what to do".....when you're in your prime of course you will listen to it.
JV.....he's thinking with the little head 4 out of every 5 days since he started going with her.

What people do on their own is their business, only their business.

Whoever the crumb(s) are that hacked and invaded these celebs and people's privacy, hope they get caught and Dealt with.

from a twitter link
At some point today, JV and Kate Upton's iCloud accounts were hacked (with numerous other celebrities) and the hacker has posted their nude photos and videos. Again, we will not be sharing the links to those photos, or videos, and if you do in the comment section or on the page, you will be banned and reported.
Thank you, DTT.

Last edited:
Hear hear. The person did it for bitcoins apparently. I hope they get tossed into a volcano.

I just saw Kate Upton's cans and JV's ass all at once....do the two cancel each other out? I dunno how to feel about this.

It's on deadspin now.

Verlander will be taking Alot of shit about this for a long time, despite having his privacy invaded.

Bad play to make that photo. Bound to end up in front of the known world.

In other news clevleand just took the lead in the 10th 4-2 and may just end up keeping us in first, now we need to go take at least 3 of 4 in clevleand here, and now what! Oh FFS I hope those pics don't become a distraction like this team needs anymore issues!

Uuuuuuuggggggggggg @@@@8:#*#*{*{*]^{*#&@$@$@$

Last edited:
Ok I am confused as always.... Not being flippant But

Did JV and Kate set up a video to show their kids some day down the road :/

Or did someone tape them without knowing? if it is on computer they can always be hacked? People should know this if they make nude photos of you and your girlfriend if that is what JV and Upton did...

Now I agree the hacker should be strung up but wtf.... Don't make nude photos of
yourself if you don't want them out on the internet...

Last edited:
Ok I am confused as always.... Not being flippant But

Did JV and Kate set up a video to show their kids some day down the road :/

Or did someone tape them without knowing? if it is on computer they can always be hacked? People should know this if they make nude photos of you and your girlfriend if that is what JV and Upton did...

Now I agree the hacker should be strung up but wtf.... Don't make nude photos of
yourself if you don't want them out on the internet...

iCloud was hacked

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/jennif...ounts-kate-upton-ariana-grande-more-lead-nsfw

Never Tie anything to the freakin cloud! Fk the cloud, I wouldnt put anything personal on the freakin Facebook, cloud, twitter whatever the fk it's just plain stupid

Last edited:
Rain delay now in KC before the bottom of the 10th got started tribe up 4-2, I'd be surprised if it resumes...hey tribe won't be getting back home til late, Remember when the tigers got in late into clevleand after the Boston trip that ended 27-12 start.

Hmmmm maybe we sweep em this time around?

Last edited:
Oh wtf is this, KC/clevleand suspended after top of 10th tribe up 4-2 will have to wait 22 days for its conclusion

THE GAME WAS SUSPENDED DUE TO RAIN. IT WILL RESUME ON SEPTEMBER 22.

I get that they were hacked.... But who made the videos? JV and Kate or someone else?

Because if it was them they should know better.....

Looks like most were from JV's POV. Not to mention, he has pics/vid of another girls in there, so maybe Kate just caught him cheating. :shrug:

But there is some pretty hardcore stuff, this is not the kind of thing that will blow over soon I don't think, and JV didn't need any distractions.

Back