Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 137: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 1st

Nice way to kick off this series. Hopefully the start of a fine month for the Tigers as well.

Smyly's BABIP in his 5 starts with Tampa is .180. He'll come back to earth soon. Anyone who thinks Smyly is better than Price is nuts, high as fuck, a dumbass, or some combination of the 3.

Last edited:
Smyly's BABIP in his 5 starts with Tampa is .180. He'll come back to earth soon. Anyone who thinks Smyly is better than Price is nuts, high as fuck, a dumbass, or some combination of the 3.

This.

I've been as high as anyone here on Smyly, but let's be serious now.

But Price's ERA with the Tigers was almost at 5!! It was actually at 4.41 and now after today it's down to 3.85. Small sample sizes will do that...

very cool... First Big league hit!!!!!! back to back....

single and a homer...

Or has Collins played before? My bad....

I am to excited....

Last edited:
But Price's ERA with the Tigers was almost at 5!! It was actually at 4.41 and now after today it's down to 3.85. Small sample sizes will do that...

Probably about half of that if you take out the 8 run game.

So Me thinks maybe Collin's would be a better option off the bench late in a game if the team needs a dinger.... Because pretty sure DK has only mid-outfield power LOL...

Could they just take 2 of these runs and give it to Prices start in Tampa :/

So Me thinks maybe Collin's would be a better option off the bench late in a game if the team needs a dinger.... Because pretty sure DK has only mid-outfield power LOL...

I'm thinking their are better options here among the call ups than Kelly and holaday off the bench for sure..number of home runs for Kelly and holaday combined = ZERO

Last edited:
If he can get his k rate under 25%(I think it's over 33%), he could be a pretty good player.

And get his BB rate up too, it was only about 4% this year. Thats Delmon Young/Ian Kinsler/Torii Hunter territory.

Miggy needs to DH for the rest of the season. Let him stay off that ankle as much as possible.

I'm thinking their are better options here among the call ups than Kelly and holaday off the bench for sure..number of home runs for Kelly and holaday combined = ZERO

yup...Need a dinger.... don't call DK or BH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 hit attack.... Very cool.... Miguel with 2 dingers.....

Ron should get 2 victory cigars today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back