Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 140: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 4th

tigermud

DET

Kinsler 2b
Collins RF (hunter sore foot)
Miggy DH
Victor 1b
JD LF
Nick 3b
Holaday C (would rather it be McCann)
Perez SS (Why I have no idea)
Davis CF

P: Max 15-5 3.26 splits vs Indian hitters Brantley .341

CLE:

Bourn CF
Ramirez SS
Brantley LF
Santana 1b
Kipins 2b
Gomes C
Chisenhall 3b
Walters DH
Holt RF

P: Bauer 5-7 3.99 splits vs Tiger Hitters Avila .571 he's not in the lineup though, prolly still concussed.

Why a Sep call up Perez is getting a start at SS today over Suarez I have no idea. If you are going to do that why not McCann to, not like we need to win games or anything. Well I hope Perez doesn't hack as bad as I last remember him hacking last year then. Tigers need this one don't want to fall 2 games back before starting the big home stand with the giants followed by KC

Might as well start Perez at SS, it's not like we are losing any big production there.

That surprises me that Kinsler doesn't have any grand slams in his career.

Just pound the zone max these guys are taking a lot of pitches trying to get the count up so they can try get to the pen early

Good start for our Tigers.

Max on his way to 20+ pitches, settle down Blue Eye.

Victor Martinez's 24 intentional walks this season are the 2nd most in club history, trailing only Miguel Cabrera, who had 32 IBB in 2010.

Inexcusable lack of communication Collins needed to call Kinsler off on that, hope that doesn't bite us square in the ass now

Good strategy Max. Walk that leadoff hitter.

Nothing ever goes wrong with that one.

Slightly OT but is anyone else getting PM's from Taxsedo with links to some blog about mind reading?

Damit wish the offense wouldn't have gone into shutdown mode after the first, max is gased surprised he's still in there right now

Last edited:
Back