Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 140: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 4th

Wow line shot right to victor ends the inning, going to need some more runs now offense can ya try not to hack away at balls in the dirt please

Poor defense costing them runs, extra 4/5 out innings and pitches for Max.

Kinsler with 6 errors since August 2nd.

The one last night should have gone to holaday as holaday whiffed on a short bounce then tonight's should have gone to Collins as Collins clearly should have called for it and caught it instead of standing their with his thumb up his ass and watching it drop

Last edited:
And it's a tie fken game now sonava bitch!

4 in the first then default back to hack mode @;&;&;& offense

Last edited:
Mantra of teams playing Tigers; "Stay close, their defense and bullpen will let us beat them".

After what we did vs. Kluber on Monday it seemed like it might be an easy series. Instead, it's just caused me to eat about 3/4 of a bottle of Tums in 3 days.

After what we did vs. Kluber on Monday it seemed like it might be an easy series. Instead, it's just caused me to eat about 3/4 of a bottle of Tums in 3 days.

Seems to be the norm. Beat up on the good pitchers get shut down by the ave ones

This team really for me is not fun to watch.. I hope we win it all but they really have taken the fun out of watch Tiger baseball to me this year...

They need to win this somehow 4-4 road trip in the div 2 games back just isn't going to cut it.

Last edited:
Back