Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 140: Tigers @ Cleveland Sep 4th

These threads are dead because of the constant negativity being posted and posters are getting sick of it. Can't say I blame them.

Okay Nicky, just bloop one and let's get the lead, toss Jittery Joe at them in the 9th and get the fuck outta this shithole town.

Miggy yelling in pain while hobbling into second with his league leading 44th double.

Damn check swing foul killed that at bat by Nick...then he swung at garbage to k...

Fucking team with a runner on third and less 2 outs blows lately...

And they do not score...sigh. This is too painful just too many guys hacking away at garage

3-1 count and lettuce is swinging when we need a base runner....

Ausmus can't be brought back next year.

Letting Holaday hit there is indefensible.

3-1 count and lettuce is swinging when we need a base runner....

Was thinking the exact same thing, was also thinking this team was supposed to be better at manufacturing runs when was the last time one of the faster guys tried to lead off an inning in a close game with a bunt single attempt?

Last edited:
Ausmus can't be brought back next year.

Letting Holaday hit there is indefensible.

I agree, and if we fail to win the division he will probably be DD's scapegoat, even though DD is more responsible for the mess this team is in.

I agree, and if we fail to win the division he will probably be DD's scapegoat, even though DD is more responsible for the mess this team is in.

I agree with you DD needs to look in the mirror..

Squeeze it now damit!

Hmmm nope walking carrera c'mon tigers get the run in from third please

Last edited:
Back