Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 141: Giants @ Detroit Sep 5th

tigermud

DET

Kinsler 2b
Hunter RF
Miggy 1b
Victor DH
JD LF
Nick 3b
Holaday C
Suarez SS
Davis CF

P: Porcello 15-9 3.10 Splits vs Giants Hitters

Surprised to see Miggy at 1st again after he hobbled into 2nd on the 10th inning double last night.

Holaday again behind the plate. grrrrrr

SF

Pagan CF
Panik 2b
Posey C
Sandoval 3b
Pence RF
Blanco LF
Ishikawa 1b
Duvall DH
Crawford SS

P: Peavy 4-13 4.15 however he has been very good with the SF so far, took a no hitter into the 8th his last time out I think.. Splits vs Tiger Hitters Hunter .421 Kinsler .500

Anyway..Tigers haven't had too much problem with Peavy when he was with the suxs, tear up em Tigers!

Last edited:
Storms on the way as well prolly be there around 8-8:30

It's been pouring by me off and on since like 4:30, dunno what it's like in metro Detroit, but I'd be surprised if this game was not a delayed start at the least.

I'm a half hour west of Detroit and it's just starting to pour here now.

I can't stand Sandoval, just an annoying ass player. I hate how he can turn bad pitches into base hits.

I can't stand Sandoval, just an annoying ass player. I hate how he can turn bad pitches into base hits.

Boy, that Sandoval ruined Game 1 of the World Series for me. I can't believe he hit 2 HRs off Verlander. That whole series just went the wrong way.

This strike zone is rather wide today.

Boy, that Sandoval ruined Game 1 of the World Series for me. I can't believe he hit 2 HRs off Verlander. That whole series just went the wrong way.

Yeah, they showed some clips of the series on FSD, it was really frustrating to watch. Those 2 HR's off Verlander were both out of the zone and he still hit them out.

Yeah, they showed some clips of the series on FSD, it was really frustrating to watch. Those 2 HR's off Verlander were both out of the zone and he still hit them out.

He deserves to be plunked in
this series. Hope he catches one in the ear hole.

Last edited:
Not off to a good start tonight, rain rain rain let it rain

That was kind of a weird play. Did Panik get tagged out for going outside the base line???

Porcello fucking sucks. This doushe already lost is the game in the first two innings. Can't even give the team a chance to win. When he's off he is way off. Another good starter choking when we need him most while the rookies can come in and give us a better chance to win these days. Ya just knew he would come in and shit the bed against the Giants hot offense. I hate betting against the Tigers but this was an easy 100 bucks tonight even though I would prefer to lose the money and have the Tigers increase their post season chances. I can only imagine what this team would do to the 2014 Verlander if they could embarrass the MVP Verlander

Porcello fucking sucks. This doushe already lost is the game in the first two innings. Can't even give the team a chance to win. When he's off he is way off. Another good starter choking when we need him most while the rookies can come in and give us a better chance to win these days. Ya just knew he would come in and shit the bed against the Giants hot offense. I hate betting against the Tigers but this was an easy 100 bucks tonight even though I would prefer to lose the money and have the Tigers increase their post season chances. I can only imagine what this team would do to the 2014 Verlander if they could embarrass the MVP Verlander

Are you just trolling? You seem to only pipe in when the Tigers pitchers aren't doing well. Porcello has arguably been our best pitcher this season.

Last edited:

Porcello, 3.10 ERA. Best among Detroit starters. Obviously this day is not going well though.

Are you just trolling? You seem to only pipe in when the Tigers pitchers aren't doing well. Porcello has arguably been our best pitcher this season.

Remember, this is the same guy that posted Price < Smyly based on -6- starts.

he's a joke.

Last edited:
They are driving EVERY pitch Porcello throws in the zone.

this is nuts.

Kriced sakes ulmigty what the Sam jack billy wop hurry up and start raining already

Last edited:

Last 365 days (prior to tonight)

Porcello 29 GS 17-9 2.91 ERA 1.12 WHIP

Sanchez 26 GS 10-6 3.18 ERA 1.12 WHIP

Scherzer 33 GS 17-6 3.23 ERA 1.16 WHIP

Smyly 18 GS 7-9 3.93 ERA 1.34 WHIP

Verlander 33 GS 13-14 4.49 ERA 1.41 WHIP

Back