Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 144 Royals @ Tigers September 8

Big to take the first game of the series with our #5 starter going. Let's get this sweep!!

Jesus Bob... I thought the Tigers started at 7pm and the Lions at 7:30 pm... Well at least I made the kids salmon, cod, and shrimp on the grill with lemon and lemon pepper and butter. I also cook saut? Mushrooms on the grill for the first time....

Nice win!!!!!

Get a good nights sleep tigers do it all again tomorrow, lions dominating so far

I posted about Morris a day or two ago. he is doing 6 games in the booth with Mario and I see ya big guy guy.

Technically if Kelly is CF and he's calling for a ball, it's Hunters job to peel off.

I just haven't seen anything as dangerous as that in the outfield, since Torii flipped over the wall in the playoffs. I don't know if that should be blamed on Don or Torii. But come on guys! Play some defense.

I just haven't seen anything as dangerous as that in the outfield, since Torii flipped over the wall in the playoffs. I don't know if that should be blamed on Don or Torii. But come on guys! Play some defense.

they were both going all out for the ball. In the web video that KC posted you can see Kelly call for it but maybe too late for Hunter to pull up. Both were giving it their all....that is all you can ask. Better than some of the other plays this year where Tigers outfielders let the ball drop right in front of them!

Back