Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 146: Royals at Tigers, sep 10th

tigermud

Rain delayed Start time pushed back to 7:50

DET

Kinsler 2b
Hunter RF
miggy DH
Victor 1b
JD LF
Kelly cf
Nick 3b
Avila c
Romine SS

P: porcello 15-10 3.30

Royals

Aoki rf
Infante 2b
Gordon LF
Willingham. DH
Hosmer 1b
Perez c
Moustankous 3b
Cain cf
Escobar SS

P: shields 13-7 3.23

Tigers have tomorrow off, KC does not they get to fly home late after tonight's game to start a series with Boston tomorrow night..send em home tired and worn out tigers

Last edited:
I'm not sure why Kelley is getting so starts many starts in center lately, Davis hits a key home run yesterday and he gets the night off, Kelly still has zero home runs this year..Davis hitting shields at .111 Kelly .222 is that it? Going with .222 over .111

Did Kinsler just get picked off again?

Yup I think he did

Last edited:
Questions, will Kelly go another game without a homer?, Will Kelly ever stop hitting 6th? I mean he has SEVEN rbi's FCOL!

Questions, will Kelly go another game without a homer?, Will Kelly ever stop hitting 6th? I mean he has SEVEN rbi's FCOL!

I've got 6 home runs for him last year in approx 260 plate appearances..this year zero in about 174 plate appearances, another game? I'm wondering if he's going to hit any at all this year and why on earth a late inning defensive replacement with 0 hr's and 7 rbi's in 174 PA's would be getting so many sep tight pennant race starts?

Last edited:
I've got 6 home runs for him last year in approx 260 plate appearances..this year zero in about 174 plate appearances, another game? I'm wondering if he's going to hit any at all this year and why on earth a late inning defensive replacement with 0 hr's and 7 rbi's in 174 PA's would be getting so many sep tight pennant race starts?

Yea why not let one of the Kids play?

This radarcast app I have isn't showing any rain over the park but I can clearly see it's raining at the park

Way too much zone expansion in that inning, shields is throwing lots of change ups

Bats should consider just taking more pitches lot of shields pitches are dropping low out of the zone but they just keep swinging away...adjustments required if they wish to come back in this one, lead off single in the 1st nothing since, 1 hit through 5 innings doesn't look good tonight boys, extremely small crowd at the park, very little action here either

Last edited:
Back