Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 146: Royals at Tigers, sep 10th

17 straight tigers retired with a steady diet of change ups, adjustments nowhere to be found...off day tomorrow Cleveland coming in for a weekend set Carrasco Friday, come up with a good game plan for him offense he thoroughly dominated us in Cleveland

I think the wheels may have just fallen off this one, took 2 of 3 anyway got it back to 1, 3 outs from a half...that's going to keep messing with me for another 12 days yet until that stupid thing gets completed

Al's pumped after getting out of that mess, flame thrower coming in getjer best fastball hitters in there brad, surprised shields came out after only 98 pitches hope that back fires for yost

Last edited:
Glad I was out.... What a poor attempt at keeping first place through 8 innings....

Glad I was out.... What a poor attempt at keeping first place through 8 innings....

Shields was good tonight had em swinging away out in front of change ups all night long bats didn't seem to try and adjust at all..learn from it in And get him next time in KC

Last edited:
I'll give Soria somewhat of a pass, since he hasn't thrown competitive baseball in over a month.

however he better start pitching better soon because he has been dogshit since putting on a Tigers uniform and chamberlain has been regressing, over a 5 ERA since the AS break.

Was hoping it would get called so we could miss JS... Even though normally we handle him...

Need a single, double,walk, homer!!!!!!!!!!!

Like right now....

Starting Thursday we need the shitty Red Sox to start playing some ball....

IK.... "You can try to walk every now and then because your .309 OBP needs to improve".

Last edited:
Wish we had a lights out pen... We would have at least a 5-7 game lead if we had close to this type of Pen...

And The millions we spend goes round and round....Wanted a sweep badly...

Back