Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 147 Tigers vs. Indians (9/12)

Great work boys... Went to a HS football game and then cam home and did other stuff.. BC wins 14-6 Over Middleville ....So it was a great night..... Sox keep helping us!!!!! I got home in time to see Victor's single and Jd's double....

Last edited:
Miguel Cabrera is back at first base Saturday night after spending the past four games as the Tigers' designated hitter.

Some people are mistaking us being in first place as a result of playing well. Not exactly true. This is just a result of KC cooling down. Tigers are playing decent. We've been hanging between 10-15 games over .500 for a long time. Never exceeding 15, yet being at 15 several different times.. it's a curse as of right now.

Last edited:
Some people are mistaking us being in first place as a result of playing well. Not exactly true. This is just a result of KC cooling down. Tigers are playing decent. We've been hanging between 10-15 games over .500 for a long time. Never exceeding 15, yet being at 15 several different times.. it's a curse as of right now.

My Dad once told me if you win more than the other team you finish ahead of them..

Back