Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 148 Tigers vs. indians September 13

If Nick's poor base running cost us a damn run am going to be so pissed.. Time and again we get runners on third with less then 2 outs and fail to at least get a sac fly...

Hunter really needs to bail kinsler and nick out..

Well, that's always fun...leaving RISP with less than two out and nothing to show for it...

horrible luck for Kinsler, he smoked that ball.

3-1 count and hunter can't take....

Kinsler did smoke it but all we needed was a long fly ball to tie the game.. You have to concentrate there and lift the damn ball.
The Indians played IK like he hits it..... Ball was pulled right to SS...

We wasted a nice chance there. Our big hitters Hunter, Cabrera, and maybe Victor could have gone in a row if Hunter kept it alive.

Inning went south with Nicks poor base running.... Davis would not have been bunting..
Got I hate giving up damn outs..

another great play at second by Kinsler.
second half hitting numbers aren't good, but his D is still strong.

Davis shouldn't have been bunting anyway. I hate bunting.. you only get 3 outs, so giving up 1 means you decrease your chances for a decent inning by 33%. Sure, you get two guys in scoring position, but only give yourself one opportunity to score without a base hit. It's stupid all around.

All right...big bats coming up now...I'm going to focus on putting the bottom of the last inning behind me, and only think about the pitches the Tigers are going to be facing this inning...

Again with a 3-1 count and miggy on deck runners on why cant hunter take a pitch :/

OT: Apparently Boston committed a balk, leading directly to a KC score. (correct?)

OT: Apparently Boston committed a balk, leading directly to a KC score. (correct?)

Rubby de larosa had the ball in his hand drops it out of the hand and catches it a foot lower, and the home ump then called time, but 1B ump called the balk.

Damn...I didn't quite catch that last Cleveland pitcher's name...but whatever it was, I would love to launch a line of vodka called that...

Back