Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 150 Tigers @ Twins September 15

Salad with green peppers. 1st time I've had green peppers on my salad. Send out for Green Peppers.

Miggy is hitting some nice scorchers to right field tonight and looks a bit less gimpy...good sign

With two hits tonight, Miguel Cabrera now has multiple hits in 9 of 14 games this month. He's hitting .434 (23x53) in September.

JD intentional walk to load em up for nick, swarzak done new pitcher some guy I've never heard of must be a sep call up Achter...oh he was drafted out of Michigan state apparently

Last edited:
Walked em 6-0

Honestly I really thought that 3-2 pitch was a strike nick got generous call there

Last edited:
Geepers Arica hit that one about 5 miles but it's just a loud solo

Davis+Kinsler+Hunter = 0-10 .000 BAVG .000 OBP

Everyone else = 11-16 .688 BAVG .722 OBP

Last edited:
And to get concerned here but we should have 10 runs not only 6 runs...left a lot of duck's on the pond...max please bear down here.

I do not like the sacrifice bunt but up 2 to 0 with the number 9 hitter up we should have sacrificed. Because then we stay out of the do which happen the next batter....we would have had another run right there....

Jesus this sucks... I guess we just suck verses the twins but 6-6 is pathetic.

Last edited:
Back