Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 151 Tigers @ Twinks September 16, 2014

Thumb

Tigers lineup:

2B: Ian Kinsler
RF: Torii Hunter
1B: Miguel Cabrera
DH: Victor Martinez
LF: J.D. Martinez
CF: Don Kelly
3B: Nick Castellanos
C: Bryan Holaday
SS: Andrew Romine

SP: Rick Porcello

Twinks lineup:

CF: Danny Santana
2B: Brian Dozier
1B: Joe Mauer
DH: Kennys Vargas
3B: Trevor Plouffe
C: Kurt Suzuki
SS: Eduardo Escobar
RF: Aaron Hicks
LF: Jordan Schafer

SP: Rickey Nolasco

MLB GameDay
ESPN Preview
Porcello vs. Twinks
Tigers vs. Nabisco Small samples, but good numbers vs. this guy

I disagree with Kelly getting another start in center here in late SEP in the middle of a close race can't see how this is a better option than Davis, Don Kelly is a late inning defensive replacement dang nabit and a darn good one at that! Having said that Kelly has ZERO home runs this year so serve me up some crow Don Freakin' Kelly

JD needed some protection, so that's why Kelly bats 6th.

Kelly will go 5 for 5 tonight, 3 HR's and 7 RBI. Of course, this will be after the game, in his hotel room on his playstation.

I was checking some stats today. Romine is hitting .400 in September, 10 for 25.

Maybe today is the day Don Kelly hits a homer...
I will take my left sock off DK to help you...

Sigh nope.... DK is just stealing Baseball money.... Maybe next at bat...

And....Don freakin' Kelly gidp to end the inning, hey suxs up 1-0 in the second

That sorta cheap hit excuse me stuff seems to happen to porcello more than others no?

3-2 Royals now, men on 1st and 2nd with 0 outs.

should have known the Sox can't hold any sort of lead.

Don Kelly pops up on the first pitch in his second at bat for the night and the tigers have three hits off a guy with an era well north of 5

captain_picard_meme_5.jpg

Last edited:
Hitters wake your asses up and give Ricky some runs.... Like say a 5 spot to give the bullpen a cushion...

Back