Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 151 Tigers @ Twinks September 16, 2014

Well I believe this is nolascos best outting of the year, not a good time to lay another egg againts a soft tosser offense

sorry it is Gabby Sanchez up...
Pitching change..

Last edited:
They need to go up there and sit on that damn curve and jack the damn thing it's grooving right over the plate and they just keep taking them for strikes, they seem to be sitting on fastballs and it's not working

Last edited:
Another sac fly by socks... 4-3.... I was hoping for a bigger inning...

Hunter miggy victor let's get it done guys!... Quit sitting fastball please you aren't getting any in the zone

Horrible at bat from hunter, miggy gives it a fly but not deep enough victor battles as always works it full then singles.. JD ropes one to left and guess who's up?

That's right it's Don freakin' Kelly and....

Wah Wah Wah 2 balls no strikes can of lazy corn...there is just no excuse for giving defensive replacements starts like this in sep in a tight race I'm sorry you just can't do that, it's nothing personal againts Kelly I like Don, as a defesive replacement

Last edited:
Letting Don kelly bat proves Brad is a dumb shit... He has guys on the bench that are better then Kelly and he does not use them when we need a jack...

Last edited:
Don's updated slugging numbers sit at .295 now..... Nice work Brad...

Back