Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 151 Tigers @ Twinks September 16, 2014

Kelly has 39 hits.... 33 singles... 5 doubles 1 triple and 7 rbi's and he just had 3 horrible at bats in a pennant race...BTW a single would not have score Victor Brad :////////////

Ok these late comebacks are cool and all but not good for my blood pressure...

Kelly has 39 hits.... 33 singles... 5 doubles 1 triple and 7 rbi's and he just had 3 horrible at bats in a pennant race...BTW a single would not have score Victor Brad :////////////

What do you want him to do? We have Castellanos, who has barely taken the bat off his shoulder in days.. Moya? Come on. He has about as good a chance of making contact as Kelly has hitting a HR. Avila would be nice, but it seems like he's being a fucking pansy again. I feel lightheaded at some point everyday, but I still go to work and do my job.

Nick C was a late scratch fouled one off his foot last night. Unfortunately we are stuck with Kelly over there tonight anyway...

I see you guys think Kelly has a chance to hit a homer/ extra base hit over Collins or Moya
My sarcastic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>right....
Perez can play third...

You absolutely pinch hit either Collins or Moya...Both have a better shot at a homer then Kelly does...

Last edited:
Kelly sucks, Holaday sucks, Romine sucks and Davis sucks against RHP. Nothing you can do about that.. DD failed to balance offense out. Our 1-6 finally aren't producing and we are seeing how worthless our bottom guys are because of it.

Nolasco is in the running for Cy Young.. oh wait. No he's not. In fact, he's statistically one of the worst starting pitchers in baseball. But he is a 1.1 innings away from shutting us out. Just like guys like Pelfrey have for the Twins.

Last edited:
Its embarrassing we are about to fall back to .500 verses a shitty 63-87 Twins team...Unless we get a miracle 9th inning....

FLAT OUT EMBARRASSING...

Inexcusable offensive showing tonight againts this guy..soft toss after soft toss after soft toss inning after inning after inning result same in the 8th as it was in the first, no execuse for that shit

Well.. Help us out suxs you pos shitty ass team

Last edited:
THAT IS why with 2 runners on you pinch hit for kelly....

Moya hit 35 homers in the minors....

I would rather see him hit then kelly.
I would rather see Collins hit over kelly.
Collins has 1 dinger as a Tiger... (That is one more then Kelly)
Oh and both bat left...

Herman Perez can play third..
Heck put him at second and lettuce at third...
Captain America can play three positions from what i hear..

Last edited:
THAT IS why with 2 runners on you pinch hit for kelly....

Moya hit 35 homers in the minors....

I would rather see him hit then kelly.
I would rather see Collins hit over kelly.
Collins has 1 dinger as a Tiger... (That is one more then Kelly)
Oh and both bat left...

Herman Perez can play third..

Brad musta got lulled to sleep with all those soft tosed lollipops to.

Top of the 9th. Kinsler, Torii & Miggy. My guess is Miggy makes the last out of the game.

Back