Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 152 Tigers @ Twinks Sept. 17, 2014

This is just insane, every time they make contact it's dropping in, even on tough pitches.

All day on the radio shows all they talked about is how price and sale would both roll tonight. Jinxed...doomed.

Price doesn't mix speeds and keep hitters off balance enough IMO..If he's not hitting the corners with the fastballs he gets torched

Last edited:
Price now has a 6.18 ERA in the 1st inning this season.

that is not acceptable.

And yes that friggen gnat Santana is picking up where damard span left off as far as being a lead off twins tigers killer

The good thing is the Tigers own Gibson, he has over an 8 ERA vs. the Tigers.

Cabrera has been killing the ball in Sept.

Last edited:
Looks like we've got ourselves a slug fest tonight, unless price can stop blowing dead goats

Cabby heating up at the right time and I think Romaine has earned a game or two of no bitching from the board (yeah right).

Price's numbers through the first 3 innings are really bad, 4.93 ERA.

his 4 through 8 numbers are great.

Cabby heating up at the right time and I think Romaine has earned a game or two of no bitching from the board (yeah right).

he has from me, .750 Sept OPS is way beyond what you'd expect from Romine.

Back