Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 154 Tigers @ Royals Sept. 20, 2014

Thumb

Tigers lineup:

2B: Ian Kinsler
RF: Torii Hunter
1B: Miguel Cabrera
DH: Victor Martinez
LF: J.D. Martinez
3B: Nick Castellanos
SS: Eugenio Suarez
C: Bryan Holaday*** quick turn around night/day game, but let the kid play Brad!!!
CF: Rajai Davis

SP: Max Scherzer

Royals:

SS: Alcides Escobar
RF: Norichika Aoki
DH: Josh Willingham
LF: Alex Gordon
C: Salvador Perez
1B: Eric Hosmer
2B: Omar Infante
3B: Mike Moustakas
CF: Jarrod Dyson

SP: James Sheilds

MLB GameDay
ESPN Preview
Scherzer vs. Royals
Tigers vs. Sheilds

Likely a pitchers duel today, hopefully our bats have some of yesterdays mojo left in them.

Last edited:
Tigers will have to rise above some negative signs in this game. Shields absolutely shut them down last time out. Plus the classic Tigers move is to follow up an offensive barrage with a minimal output the next day. Hopefully KC makes a crucial mistake or something like that and Detroit can snag this one.

Forget Shields. They should be worried about the Cy Young, Free Agent, Scherzer. I mean what the H_ _ _ are the Tigers paying him for. R ace should take out their ace!

If this ump is going to give Shields that one pitch that was low inside and off the plate I am going to go to KC and give him my head cold....

Thanks to my Spartans showing up today I'll be able to watch most of this game. Turned just in time to see Omar get hit by a change up

Nice job getting out of that jam. Hopefully Aoki gets lots more outs today. (Last night they said Aoki had 12 for 14 with 2 walks in the 3-game series with the White Sox)

Back