Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Red Sox @ Tigers; April 8, 2017

He's getting it done.. That's better than most.

Another HR.

1st 5th and 6th he looked good, shaky the other three gidp got him off the hook in the 2nd else it could have gotten real fugly there. But hey now that he settled down and started pitching better let's take him out for three innings of pen..pitch counts and stuff. 3 innings of pen..I'm sure it will be fine

Last edited:
1st 5th and 6th he looked good, shaky the other three gidp got him off the hook in the 2nd else it could have gotten real fugly there. But hey now that he settled down and started pitching better let's take him out for three innings of pen..pitch counts and stuff. 3 innings of pen..I'm sure it will be fine

Nonetheless, he got it done and had a nice outing. I'll take it all day every day.

Man Miggy looks lost early. Good thing the bottom of the order is picking the team up.

Sometimes Mario and Gibby need to stop talking.

Last edited:
Back