Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 5 Tigers vs. redsox April 9, 2017

For fucks sake just bring up Jimenez already! We've seen Rondon do this for years now. Enough already

Honestly I'm done with Rondon. Whether it's being sent home for a lack of focus or coming into spring training as a tub of goo, I'm sick of waiting for this guy to develop into a decent reliever, it simply isn't happening.

Gascan bullpen. Absloule garbage how this crap shit pen gives games back time and time again.

It's too bad to the rest of this team that the bullpen is this bad. With just an average BP this team is a contender.

I'd like to at least see Sanchez get a shot at that 8th inning spot. He seemed to figure some stuff out this spring and why not just let him go out there and go all out for an inning? At least i'd get to see a new guy fail at it.

If it was tied he would've. I'm fine with him taking the 2 outs at that point.

I guess but it's the 8th inning not the fourth or fifth. Set your feet and get the guy out at home and hopefully you stay only 2 runs down. Now a bloop and a blast just get us just close. Man this pen just flat out stink.

Last edited:
Hard to be beleive even after cutting two weak links the pen is still this bad. Awful

Back