Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 7: Minnesota @ Detroit (April 11, 2017)

tinselwolverine

Minnesota
Hector Santiago (L)

1. Brian Dozier (R) 2B
2. Robbie Grossman (S) DH
3. Jorge Polanco (S) SS
4. Miguel Sano (R) 3B
5. Jason Castro (L) C
6. Chris Gimenez (R) 1B
7. Eddie Rosario (L) LF
8. Byron Buxton (R) CF
9. Danny Santana (S) RF

Detroit
Matthew Boyd (L)

1. Ian Kinsler (R) 2B
2. Nicholas Castellanos (R) 3B
3. Miguel Cabrera (R) 1B
4. Victor Martinez (S) DH
5. Justin Upton (R) LF
6. Mikie Mahtook (R) RF
7. James McCann (R) C
8. JaCoby Jones (R) CF
9. Dixon Machado (R) SS

Gametime Forecast: 62?F ? Partly Cloudy ? 0% PoP

Here's the game link from the Tigers website.

I don't normally do this but the game has started and none of the regs have started the game thread for today.

Anyone feel free to edit the OP or set up post #2 the way the OP usually is OR start a different thread and I can delete this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing the Twins today. Need to change the thread title :)

So far Boyd looks a lot more comfortable than he did in Chicago in the cold. 2 innings pitched with 1 walk, 3 K's, and no hits allowed.

If I remember correctly this Santiago gave us fits last year also and perhaps the year before that to.

Twins finally get a hit but nothing comes of it. Boyd 2 walks and 6 K's through 6 innings

2-0 Tigers

Migster has 0 HR's 0 RBI's and only 3 hits so far to start the year, i'm guessing this is the worst 7 game stretch of his entire career?

Back