Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Minnesota @ Detroit; April 13, 2017

Who else is he supposed to put out there for long relief?

Grill Ausmus for what you will, but he was dealt the worst possible hand with the BP.

If I'm Avila I call Brad right now and tell him to make Anabell finish the game. Then release him immediately after. This is unreal.

So....so far the tigers either win or get thier asses kicked..that run diff is really going to stay out of balance now!

If I'm Avila I call Brad right now and tell him to make Anabell finish the game. Then release him immediately after. This is unreal.

Maybe it's Brad that is sending the message to Avila..."look at this POS that you put on my roster!"

Just can't take any more chances with Sanchez. His new nickname should be Halloween aka trick or treat.

Back