Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16 Tigers vs. Twins April 21, 2017

I was having trouble with my keyboard with the last post. Verlander really walked the bases loaded with out an out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same old same old with these scrub pitchers. Team is so mismanaged it's not funny anymore.

Last edited:
Tigers bullpen is definitely cursed.
and maybe ausmus should have let Jimenez start an inning instead of coming into the middle of one.
idk wtf to say.
What happened to Ausmus was going to break him in easy?

Last edited:
Why not just leave lefty in for switch followed by the left. I know Ryan sucks but it's his job to get lefties out and ya had another one in the hole. Brad just doesn't think properly

Last edited:
Why not just leave lefty in for switch followed by the left. I know Ryan sucks but it's his job to get lefties out and ya had another one in the hole. Brad just doesn't think properly

I can't figure that out either

Miggy must have tweaked his back again if Avila is indeed pinch hitting for him

Brad said after last night loss, that things have to change or changes have to be made. Wonder what he'll have to say after this one.

Now he brings in the other lefty, god brad is so damn dumb, f it just fire him already and let legendary Lloyd take over

Last edited:
This team is going absolutely nowhere, sell off begins in June.

I'm not going to panic after 20 games, but I'd be lying if a few things didn't concern me already, particularly the offense or lack thereof.

Miggy must have tweaked his back again if Avila is indeed pinch hitting for him

I noticed it right away. When Nick threw that ball to Miggy on the last out of the last inning he did something to his back reaching to catch it.

Back