Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17 Det @ Minny 4/22/17

Brad is such a pussy!! He should be livid right now and standing up for his player. Instead he doesn't do a fucking thing. Fuck off Brad!

Brad is a f'n clueless hack,
I have the twins feed on extra innings and they said if the pitcher leaves the mound he is also ejected.

Brad is a f'n clueless hack,
I have the twins feed on extra innings and they said if the pitcher leaves the mound he is also ejected.

I hadn't noticed him leaving the mound. I was too busy hoping Nick would throw a punch.

Jason Beck just said "If umps believe there was intent, they can eject a pitcher without warning".

Now, once again, one of our worthless relievers is in line for the win after giving up the lead.

Mike Henneman had a nice career in Detroit.. But yeah, double digit wins 3 times.

Mike Henneman had a nice career in Detroit.. But yeah, double digit wins 3 times.

Yeah, I don't think he was getting them the way Hardy might today. I think he just came in to a lot of tie games or down a run and pitched multiple innings if I remember correctly. I just always thought it was funny that he would get so many wins out of the pen.

I cannot see Crap-Rod finishing the year as the Tigers' closer.

Back